Happy Blockheads 4 Wednesday

Wow - finally

Well, not quite, it still needs to be quilted.    


  I included all of the blocks

and repeated Vanessa Goertzen's Heart

block 4 times as the corner blocks.

It's an awesome block (as are all of them)

I was tempted to make a little 4 block

quilt and I still may do that for Summer 

(my 3 year old granddaughter) who has 

stuffed bunnies that could use their own 

quilt.

If you want to make this grand finish to

Blockheads 4, give me a minute and

I'll talk to Tammy and figure out how to 

turn it into a pattern.

I can't give you the pieced blocks but

you should already have them and 

I can give you the center block pattern and the layout.

Our Vintage book for 1/2 Price this week is Up on the Rooftop

and our free pattern is "Olive the Other Reindeer" pillow.


The pattern is in the book but if you don't have the book you can

                              get the pattern for the pillow by sending a note and a SASE to Tammy.

You can go to the store to buy the book 

by clicking here.

Have a good week ladies and

Keep on quilting :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Blockheads4, Block #14